eTax will assist your company every step of the way to be ready for a successful tax season. We will set you up with the IRS and the bank along with assigning usernames and passwords for access to our online tax program. To get started follow these easy steps:
1) Provide eTax with a roster of your locations including address, phone number and a contact name.
2) eTax will prepare the IRS Form 8633 EFIN application for each location.
3) The responsible official for your company will need to be fingerprinted and sign each application.
4) eTax will set up each location with a unique username and password for access to our online tax program.
5) Locations can begin to login and practice.
6) Marketing materials will be shipped to each location (banners, posters etc). Check stock will arrive in December.
7) Thats it! You're ready to begin submitting returns.